It is more faster and easier to pass the 1z0 144 pdf by using 1z0 144 dumps. Immediate access to the 1z0 144 dumps and find the same core area 1z0 144 pdf with professionally verified answers, then PASS your exam with a high score now.
Free 1Z0-144 Demo Online For Microsoft Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
User SCOTT has been granted CREATE ANY TRIGGER AND ALTER ANY TABLE by the DBA. HR is an existing schema in the database.
SCOTT creates the following trigger:
CREATE OR REPLACE TRIGGER drop_trigger BEFORE DROP ON hr.SCHEMA
RAISE_APPLICATION_ERROR (-20000, ‘Cannot drop object');
SCOTT does not grant the execute privilege on this trigger to any other users.
For which user(s) would this trigger fire by default when they drop an object in the hr schema?
- A. Only HR
- B. SCOTT and HR
- C. Only SCOTT
- D. SCOTT, HR, and SYS
NEW QUESTION 2
Which three statements are true about anonymous blocks and subprograms? (Choose three.)
- A. Only subprograms can be parameterize
- B. Only subprograms are persistent database object
- C. Both anonymous blocks and subprograms can be parameterize
- D. Both anonymous blocks and subprograms are persistent database objects
- E. Only subprograms can return values that persist after the execution of the subprogra
- F. Both anonymous blocks and subprograms can return values that persist In SQL*Plus variables after their executio
NEW QUESTION 3
Examine the following snippet of PL/SQL code:
View the exhibit for table description of EMPLOYEES table. The EMPLOYEES table has 200 rows.
Identify open statement for opening the cursor that fetches the result as consisting of employees with JOB_ID as ‘ST_CLERK’ and salary greater than 3000.
- A. OPEN c1 (NULL, 3000);
- B. OPEN c1 (emp_job, 3000);
- C. OPEN c1 (3000, emp_salary);
- D. OPEN c1 (‘ST_CLERK’, 3000)
- E. OPEN c1 (EMP_job, emp_salary);
NEW QUESTION 4
View the Exhibits and examine the structure of the EMPLOYEES, DEPARTMENTS AND EMP_BY_DEPT tables.
Examine the following code:
What is the outcome on execution of the above code?
- A. It executes successfully but the output statements show different value
- B. It executes successfully and both output statements show the same value
- C. It gives an error because the SQL%ROWCOUNT attribute cannot be used with BULK COLLEC
- D. It gives an error because the INSERT SELECT construct cannot be used with the FORALL
NEW QUESTION 5
View the Exhibit and examine the structure of the departments table in SCOTT’s schema.
Examine the following block of code:
CREATE OR REPLACE PROCEDURE add_dept(
p_id NUMBER, p_name VARCHAR2) IS
INSERT INTO departments VALUES <p_id, p_name, NULL, NULL);
The above procedure is created by user SCOTT. Another user JONES needs to use the
Which two statements are true in the above scenario? (Choose two.)
- A. JONES executes the procedure with definer's right
- B. JONES executes the procedure with invoker's right
- C. SCOTT should grant only the execute privilege for the procedure to JONE
- D. SCOTT should grant both the BXKCOTE privilege for the procedure and insert privilege for the table to
NEW QUESTION 6
The STRING_TAB table has the following structure:
View the Exhibit and examine the code.
What is the outcome on execution?
- A. It displays Output buffer not long enoug
- B. This is my test string.-.
- C. It displays only Output buffer not long enough, and exits the anonymous bloc
- D. It displays only This is my test strin
- E. - Because EXCEPTION should have been defined in the anonymous block to get the error messag
- F. It does not display any of the MEMS_PUTPUT messages and gives an error because a transaction control statement cannot be used in the exception section of a procedur
NEW QUESTION 7
Examine the following partial code:
Which statement is correct about the unnamed block of code at the end of a package body?
- A. It generates an error because all the blocks of code in a package body must be name
- B. It generates an error because V_TAXRATE is a public variable that is already initialized in the package specificatio
- C. It acts as a package initialization block that executes once, when the package is first invoked within the user sessio
- D. It acts as a package initialization block that executes each time a package subprogram is invoked within the user session and refreshes the initialized variable valu
NEW QUESTION 8
View Exhibit 1 and examine the structure of the EMP table.
View Exhlbit2 and examine the code of the packages that you have created.
You issue the following command:
SQL> DROP PACKAGE manage_emp;
What is the outcome?
- A. It drops both the MANAGE_EMP AND EMP__DET packages because of the cascading effec
- B. It drops the MANAGE_EMP package and invalidates only the body for the EMP_DET packag
- C. It returns an error and does not drop the MAMAGE_EMP package because of the cascading effec
- D. It drops the MANAGE_EMP package and invalidates both the specification and body for the EMP_DET packag
NEW QUESTION 9
Examine the following command:
SET plsql_warnings *
What is the implication of the above command?
- A. It issues a warning whenever ERROR: 05003 occur during compilatio
- B. It causes the compilation to fail whenever the warning ERROR.05003 occur
- C. It issues warnings whenever the code causes an unexpected action or wrong results performance problem
- D. It causes the compilation to fail whenever the code gives wrong results or contains statements that are never execute
NEW QUESTION 10
View Exhibit1 and examine the structure of the product table.
View Exhiblt2 and examine the procedure you created. The procedure uses the prod id to determine whether the list price is within a given range.
You then create the following trigger on the product table.
CREATE OR REPLACE TRIGGER check_price__trg
BEF0RE INSERT OR UPDATE OF prod_id, prod_list_price
ON product FOR EACH ROW
WHEN (nev.prod_id <> NVX(old.prod_id,0) OR
New.prod__list_price <> NVL(old.prod_list_price, 0) )
check_price (: new.prod_id) ;
Examine the following update command for an existing row in the product table.
SQL> UPDATE produce SET prod_list_price = 10 WHERE prod_id=115;
Why does it generate an error?
- A. Because the procedure call in the trigger is not valid
- B. Because the condition specified in the when clause is not valid
- C. Because both the procedure and trigger access the same table
- D. Because the WHEN clause cannot be used with a row-level trigger
- E. Because the column list specified with UPDATE in the trigger is not valid
NEW QUESTION 11
Which two statements are correct about the usage of parameters in functions? (Choose two.)
- A. Functions can have only in mode parameter
- B. Functions called in SQL statements cannot have out or in out mode parameter
- C. Functions having in, out, or in out parameters can be called only in named PL/SQL subprograms
- D. Functions having in, out, or in out parameters can be called In PL/SQL procedures and anonymous block
NEW QUESTION 12
View the Exhibit and examine the structure of the employees table.
Execute the following block of code:
What is the outcome?
- A. It gives an error because group functions cannot be used in anonymous blocks
- B. It executes successfully and correctly gives the result of the sum of salaries in department 60.
- C. It executes successfully and incorrectly gives the result of the sum of salaries in department 60.
- D. It gives an error because the variable name and column name are the same in the where clause of the select statemen
NEW QUESTION 13
Examine the following PL/SQL code:
Which statement is true about the fetch statements in the PL/SQL code?
- A. Each fetch retrieves the first row and assigns values to the target variable
- B. Each fetch retrieves the next consecutive row and assigns values to the target variable
- C. They produce an error because you must close and reopen the cursor before each fetch -statemen
- D. Only the first fetch retrieves the first row and assigns values to the target variables- the second produces an erro
NEW QUESTION 14
View the Exhibit and examine the code.
Why does the code give an error on execution?
- A. because the WORD_LIST variable is not visible in procedure wording
- B. because the lexicon variable is not visible in procedure ADD_ENTRY
- C. because the lexicon variable is not initialized in procedure wording
- D. because the WORD_LIST parameter in out mode cannot be of a record data type
NEW QUESTION 15
Which statements are true about PL/SQL procedures? (Choose all that apply.)
- A. Users with definer's rights who are granted access to a procedure that updates a table must be granted access to the table itsel
- B. Reuse of parsed PL/SQL code that becomes available in the shared SQL area of the server avoids the parsing overhead of SQL statements at run tim
- C. Depending on the number of calls, multiple copies of the procedure are loaded into memory for execution by multiple users to speed up performanc
- D. A PL/SQL procedure executing on the Oracle database can call an external procedure or function that is written in a different programming language, such as C or Jav
NEW QUESTION 16
You want to store values of different data types in a PL/SQL block and store one record at a time for processing the information.
Which type of composite data type would you choose to fulfill the requirement?
- A. VARRAYS
- B. Nested table
- C. PL/SQL records
- D. Associative arrays
NEW QUESTION 17
Identify two features of obfuscation. (Choose two.)
- A. The Import and Export utilities accept wrapped file
- B. SQL' Plus cannot process the obfuscated source file
- C. Only the wrap utility can obfuscate multiple programs at a tim
- D. Both the DBMS_DDL package and the Wrap utility can obfuscate multiple programs at a tim
- E. The source code is visible only through the DBA_SOURCE view and not through the USER_SOURCE or ALL_SOURCE View
100% Valid and Newest Version 1Z0-144 Questions & Answers shared by Certleader, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.certleader.com/1Z0-144-dumps.html (New 103 Q&As)