aws certified developer associate level dumps for Amazon certification, Real Success Guaranteed with Updated aws certified developer associate dumps. 100% PASS AWS-Certified-Developer-Associate Amazon AWS Certified Developer Associate exam Today!
Free demo questions for Amazon AWS-Certified-Developer-Associate Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
A user has configured an automated backup between 5 AM — 5:30 AM for the MySQL RDS DB. Will the performance of RDS get frozen momentarily during a backup?
- A. No
- B. Yes, only if the instance size is smaller than large size
- C. Yes, provided it is a single zone implementation
- D. Yes, always
Explanation: Amazon RDS provides two different methods for backing up and restoring the Amazon DB instances. A brief I/O freeze, typically lasting a few seconds, occurs during both automated backups and DB snapshot operations on Single-AZ DB instances.
Reference: http://docs.aws.amazon.com/AmazonRDS/latest/UserGuide/Overview.BackingUpAndRestoringAmazonR DSInstances.htmI
NEW QUESTION 2
When you use the AWS Elastic Beanstalk console to deploy a new application you’II need to upload a source bundle and it should .
- A. Consist of a single .zip file
- B. Consist of a single .war file
- C. Consist of a single .zip file or .war file
- D. Consist of a folder with all files
Explanation: When you use the AWS Elastic Beanstalk console to deploy a new application or an application version, you’II need to upload a source bundle. Your source bundle must meet the following requirements: Consist of a single .zip file or .war file
Not exceed 512 MB
Not include a parent folder or top-level directory (subdirectories are fine) Reference:
NEW QUESTION 3
In AWS Elastic Beanstalk, you can update your deployed application even while it is part of a running environment. For a Java application, you can also use to update your deployed application.
- A. the AWS Toolkit for Eclipse
- B. the AWS Toolkit for Visual Studio
- C. the AWS Toolkit for JVM
- D. the AWS Toolkit for Netbeans
Explanation: In AWS Elastic Beanstalk, you can update your deployed application, even while it is part of a running environment. For a Java application, you can also use the AWS Toolkit for Eclipse to update your deployed application.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which features can be used to restrict access to data in S3? Choose 2 answers
- A. Use S3 Virtual Hosting
- B. Set an S3 Bucket policy.
- C. Enable IAM Identity Federation.
- D. Set an S3 ACL on the bucket or the object.
- E. Create a C|oudFront distribution for the bucket
NEW QUESTION 5
In regard to DynamoDB, for which one of the following parameters does Amazon not charge you?
- A. Cost per provisioned write units
- B. Cost per provisioned read units
- C. Storage cost
- D. I/O usage within the same Region
Explanation: In DynamoDB, you will be charged for the storage and the throughput you use rather than for the I/O which has been used.
NEW QUESTION 6
The AWS console for DynamoDB enables you to do all the following operations, except:
- A. Set up alarms to monitor your tabIe's capacity usage.
- B. Create, update, and delete tables.
- C. Import Data from other databases or from files.
- D. View your tabIe's top monitoring metrics on real-time graphs from CIoudWatc
Explanation: The AWS console for DynamoDB enables you to do all the above operation but not Importing Data from other databases or from files and it is not possible to do it.
NEW QUESTION 7
The user has configured AutoScaIing based on the dynamic policy. Which of the following is not the right command to specify a change in capacity as a part of the policy?
- A. "adjustment=-50" (type is PercentChangeInCapacity)
- B. "adjustment=3" (type is ExactCapacity)
- C. "adjustment=-1" (type is ChangeInCapacity)
- D. "adjustment=-8" (type is ExactCapacity)
Explanation: The user can configure the AutoScaIing group to automatically scale up and then scale down based on the various specified CIoudWatch monitoring conditions. The user needs to provide the adjustment value and the adjustment type. A positive adjustment value increases the current capacity and a negative adjustment value decreases the current capacity. The user can express the change to the current size as an absolute number, an increment or as a percentage of the current group size.
In this option specifying the exact capacity with the adjustment value = -8 will not work as when type is exact capacity the adjustment value cannot be negative.
NEW QUESTION 8
ExamKiIIer (with AWS account ID H1122223333) has created 50 IAM users for its orgAMzation’s employees. ExamKiI|er wants to make the AWS console login URL for all IAM users like: https://examki||er.signin.aws.amazon.com/consoIe/. How can this be configured?
- A. The user needs to use Route 53 to map the examkiller domain and IAM URL
- B. Create an IAM AWS account alias with the name examkiller
- C. It is not possible to have a personalized IAM login URL
- D. Create an IAM hosted zone Identity for the domain examkiller
Explanation: If a user wants the URL of the AWS IAM sign-in page to have a company name instead of the AWS account ID, he can create an alias for his AWS account ID.
NEW QUESTION 9
AWS Elastic Beanstalk will change the health status of a web server environment tier to gray color when:
- A. AWS Elastic Beanstalk detects other problems with the environment that are known to make the application unavailable
- B. Your application hasn't responded to the application health check URL within the last one hour.
- C. Your application hasn't responded to the application health check URL within the last five minutes.
- D. Your appIication's health status is unknown because status is reported when the application is not in the ready state.
Explanation: AWS Elastic Beanstalk will change the health status of a web server environment tier to gray color when your appIication's health status is unknown (because status is reported when the application is not in the ready state).
NEW QUESTION 10
Which of the following services are key/value stores? Choose 3 answers
- A. Amazon EIastiCache
- B. Simple Notification Service
- C. DynamoDB
- D. Simple Workflow Service
- E. Simple Storage Service
NEW QUESTION 11
A user is trying to create a list of IAM users with the AWS console. When the IAM users are created which of the below mentioned credentials will be enabled by default for the user?
- A. IAM access key and secret access key
- B. IAM X.509 certificates
- C. Nothin
- D. Everything is disabled by default
- E. IAM passwords
Explanation: Newly created IAM users have no password and no access key (access key ID and secret access key). If the user needs to administer your AWS resources using the AWS Management Console, you can create
a password for the user. If the user needs to interact with AWS programmatically (using the command line interface (CLI), the AWS SDK, or service-specific APIs), you can create an access key for that user. The credentials you create for users are what they use to uniquely identify themselves to AWS.
NEW QUESTION 12
Does DynamoDB support in-place atomic updates?
- A. It is not defined
- B. Yes
- C. It does support in-place non-atomic updates
- D. No
Explanation: DynamoDB supports in-place atomic updates. Reference:
NEW QUESTION 13
Does Amazon DynamoDB support both increment and decrement atomic operations?
- A. No, neither increment nor decrement operations.
- B. Only increment, since decrement are inherently impossible with DynamoDB's data model.
- C. Only decrement, since increment are inherently impossible with DynamoDB's data model.
- D. Yes, both increment and decrement operation
Explanation: Amazon DynamoDB supports increment and decrement atomic operations.
NEW QUESTION 14
A user is running a MySQL RDS instance. The user will not use the DB for the next 3 months. How can the user save costs?
- A. Pause the RDS actMties from CLI until it is required in the future
- B. Stop the RDS instance
- C. Create a snapshot of RDS to launch in the future and terminate the instance now
- D. Change the instance size to micro
Explanation: The RDS instances unlike the AWS EBS backed instances cannot be stopped or paused. The user needs to take the final snapshot, terminate the instance and launch a new instance in the future from that snapshot
Reference: http://docs.aws.amazon.com/AmazonRDS/latest/UserGuide/Overview.BackingUpAndRestoringAmazonR DSInstances.htmI
NEW QUESTION 15
A user is using an EBS backed instance. Which of the below mentioned statements is true?
- A. The user will be charged for volume and instance only when the instance is running
- B. The user will be charged for the volume even if the instance is stopped
- C. The user will be charged only for the instance running cost
- D. The user will not be charged for the volume if the instance is stopped
Explanation: If a user has launched an EBS backed instance, the user will be charged for the EBS volume even though the instance is in a stopped state. The instance will be charged for the EC2 hourly cost only when it is running.
NEW QUESTION 16
What kind of service is provided by AWS DynamoDB?
- A. Relational Database
- B. NoSQL Database
- C. Dynamic Database
- D. Document Database
Explanation: DynamoDB is a fast, fully managed NoSQL database service. Reference: http://aws.amazon.com/dynamodb/
NEW QUESTION 17
Which of the following solutions is not supported by DynamoDB:
- A. Hash secondary index
- B. Local secondary index
- C. Hash Primary Key
- D. Global secondary index
Explanation: In DynamoDB, a secondary index is a data structure that contains a subset of attributes from a table, along with an alternate key to support Query operations. DynamoDB supports the following two types of secondary indexes:
Local secondary index is an index that has the same hash key as the table, but a different range key. A local secondary index is "IocaI" in the sense that every partition of a local secondary index is scoped to a table partition that has the same hash key.
Global secondary index is an index with a hash and range key that can be different from those on the table. A global secondary index is considered "gIobaI" because queries on the index can span all of the data in a table, across all partitions.
NEW QUESTION 18
In DynamoDB, the default table size is:
- A. 5 GB
- B. 1 GB
- C. 10 GB
- D. There is no table size
Explanation: DynamoDB has seamless scalability with no table size limits and unlimited storage, so you shouIdn't be worried about managing storage on the host or to provisioning more drive, as your data requirement changes.
NEW QUESTION 19
Regarding Amazon SNS, you can send notification messages to mobile devices through any of the following supported push notification services, EXCEPT:
- A. Google Cloud Messaging for Android (GCM)
- B. Apple Push Notification Service (APNS)
- C. Amazon Device Messaging (ADM)
- D. Microsoft Windows Mobile Messaging (MWMM)
Explanation: In Amazon SNS, you have the ability to send notification messages directly to apps on mobile devices. Notification messages sent to a mobile endpoint can appear in the mobile app as message alerts, badge updates, or even sound alerts. Microsoft Windows MobiIe Messaging (MWMM) doesn’t exist and is not supported by Amazon SNS.
NEW QUESTION 20
When a user is detaching an EBS volume from a running instance and attaching it to a new instance, which of the below mentioned options should be followed to avoid file system damage?
- A. Unmount the volume first
- B. Stop all the I/O of the volume before processing
- C. Take a snapshot of the volume before detaching
- D. Force Detach the volume to ensure that all the data stays intact
Explanation: When a user is trying to detach an EBS volume, the user can either terminate the instance or explicitly remove the volume. It is a recommended practice to unmount the volume first to avoid any file system damage.
100% Valid and Newest Version AWS-Certified-Developer-Associate Questions & Answers shared by Certleader, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.certleader.com/AWS-Certified-Developer-Associate-dumps.html (New 255 Q&As)