aws certified developer associate dumps are updated and aws certified developer associate level dumps are verified by experts. Once you have completely prepared with our aws certified developer associate dumps you will be ready for the real AWS-Certified-Developer-Associate exam without a problem. We have aws certified developer associate level dumps. PASSED aws certified developer associate level dumps First attempt! Here What I Did.
Online AWS-Certified-Developer-Associate free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
A user has hosted a website on AWS and uses ELB to load balance the multiple instances. The user application does not have any cookie management. How can the user bind the session of the requestor with a particular instance?
- A. Bind the IP address with a sticky cookie
- B. Create a cookie at the application level to set at ELB
- C. Use session synchronization with ELB
- D. Let ELB generate a cookie for a specified duration
Explanation: The key to manage the sticky session is determining how long the load balancer should route the user's request to the same application instance. If the application has its own session cookie, then the user can set the Elastic Load Balancing to create the session cookie to follow the duration specified by the appIication's session cookie. If the user’s application does not have its own session cookie, then he can set the Elastic Load Balancing to create a session cookie by specifying his own stickiness duration. Reference: http://docs.aws.amazon.com/EIasticLoadBaIancing/latest/DeveIoperGuide/US_StickySessions.html
NEW QUESTION 2
In regards to Amazon SQS how can you secure the messages in your queues?
- A. You can't
- B. Amazon SQS uses either your Access Key ID or an X.509 certificate to authenticate your identity
- C. Through your IAM access keys
- D. Don't use root access
Explanation: Authentication mechAMsms are provided to ensure that messages stored in Amazon SQS queues are secured against unauthorized access. Only the AWS account owners can access the queues they create. Amazon SQS uses proven cryptographic methods to authenticate your identity, either through the use of your Access Key ID and request signature, or through the use of an X.509 certificate.
NEW QUESTION 3
A user is planning to create a structured database in the cloud. Which of the below mentioned AWS offerings help the user achieve the goal?
- A. AWS DynamoDB
- B. AWS RDS
- C. AWS Simp|eDB
- D. AWS RSD
Explanation: AWS RDS is a managed database server offered by AWS, which makes it easy to set up, operate, and scale a relational database or structured data in cloud.
NEW QUESTION 4
Doug has created a VPC with CIDR 10.201.0.0/16 in his AWS account. In this VPC he has created a public subnet with CIDR block 10.201.31.0/24. While launching a new EC2 from the console, he is not able to assign the private IP address 10.201.31.6 to this instance. Which is the most likely reason for this issue?
- A. Private IP address 10.201.31.6 is not part of the associated subnet's IP address range.
- B. Private IP address 10.201.31.6 is blocked via ACLs in Amazon infrastructure as a part of platform security.
- C. Private address IP 10.201.31.6 is currently assigned to another interface.
- D. Private IP address 10.201.31.6 is reserved by Amazon for IP networking purpose
Explanation: In Amazon VPC, you can assign any Private IP address to your instance as long as it is: Part of the associated subnet's IP address range
Not reserved by Amazon for IP networking purposes Not currently assigned to another interface Reference: http://aws.amazon.com/vpc/faqs/
NEW QUESTION 5
A user has created an RDS instance with MySQL. The user is using the HeidiSQL client to connect with the RDS DB. The client is unable to connect to DB from his home machine. What is a possible reason for the failure?
- A. The user has to open port 80 in the RDS security group to connect with RDS DNS
- B. The security group is not configured to allow a request from the user’s IP on port 3306
- C. You can never connect to RDS from your desktop
- D. The user has to open port 22 in the RDS security group to connect with RDS DNS
Explanation: If the user needs to connect to RDS then he has to open port 3306 in the RDS security group for his IP address.
NEW QUESTION 6
A user has created photo editing software and hosted it on EC2. The software accepts requests from the user about the photo format and resolution and sends a message to S3 to enhance the picture accordingly. Which of the below mentioned AWS services will help make a scalable software with the AWS infrastructure in this scenario?
- A. AWS Elastic Transcoder
- B. AWS Simple Notification Service
- C. AWS Simple Queue Service
- D. AWS Glacier
Explanation: Amazon Simple Queue Service (SQS) is a fast, reliable, scalable, and fully managed message queuing service. SQS provides a simple and cost-effective way to decouple the components of an application. The user can configure SQS, which will decouple the call between the EC2 application and S3. Thus, the application does not keep waiting for S3 to provide the data.
NEW QUESTION 7
In regard to DynamoDB, can I modify the index once it is created?
- A. Yes, if it is a primary hash key index
- B. Yes, if it is a Global secondary index
- C. No
- D. Yes, if it is a local secondary index
Explanation: Currently, in DynamoDB, an index cannot be modified once it is created. Reference: http://aws.amazon.com/dynamodb/faqs/#security_anchor
NEW QUESTION 8
ExamKiIIer (with AWS account ID 111122223333) has created 50 IAM users for its orgAMzation’s employees. What will be the AWS console URL for these associates?
- A. https:// 111122223333.signin.aws.amazon.com/conso|e/
- B. https:// signin.aws.amazon.com/consoIe/
- C. https://signin.aws.amazon.com/111122223333/conso|e/
- D. https://signin.aws.amazon.com/console/111122223333/
Explanation: When an orgAMzation is using AWS IAM for creating various users and manage their access rights, the IAM user cannot use the login URL http://aws.amazon.com/console to access AWS management console. The console login URL for the IAM user will have AWS account ID of that orgAMzation to identify the IAM user belongs to particular account. The AWS console login URL for the IAM user will be https://
<AWS_Account_|D>.signin.aws.amazon.com/consoIe/. In this case it will be https:// 111122223333.signin.aws.amazon.com/consoIe/
NEW QUESTION 9
How many types of block devices does Amazon EC2 support?
- A. 5
- B. 1
- C. 2
- D. 4
Explanation: Amazon EC2 supports 2 types of block devices. Reference:
NEW QUESTION 10
An orgAMzation has created 10 IAM users. The orgAMzation wants those users to work independently and access AWS. Which of the below mentioned options is not a possible solution?
- A. Create the access key and secret access key for each user and provide access to AWS using the console
- B. Create the X.509 certificate for each user and provide them access to AWS CLI
- C. Enable MFA for each IAM user and assign them the virtual MFA device to access the console
- D. Provide each user with the IAM login and password for the AWS console
Explanation: If an orgAMzation has created the IAM users, the users can access AWS services either with an IAM specific login/password or console. The orgAMzation can generate the IAM X.509 certificates to access AWS with CLI. The orgAMzation can also enable MFA for each IAM user, which allows an added security for each IAM user. If the orgAMzation has created the access key and secret key than the user cannot access the console using those keys. Access key and secret access key are useful for CLI or
NEW QUESTION 11
An orgAMzation is having an application which can start and stop an EC2 instance as per schedule. The orgAMzation needs the MAC address of the instance to be registered with its software. The instance is launched in EC2-CLASSIC. How can the orgAMzation update the MAC registration every time an instance is booted?
- A. The instance MAC address never change
- B. Thus, it is not required to register the MAC address every time.
- C. The orgAMzation should write a boot strapping script which will get the MAC address from the instance metadata and use that script to register with the application.
- D. AWS never provides a MAC address to an instance; instead the instance ID is used for identifying the instance for any software registration.
- E. The orgAMzation should provide a MAC address as a part of the user dat
- F. Thus, whenever the instance is booted the script assigns the fixed MAC address to that instance.
Explanation: AWS provides an on demand, scalable infrastructure. AWS EC2 allows the user to launch On-Demand instances. AWS does not provide a fixed MAC address to the instances launched in EC2-CLASSIC. If the instance is launched as a part of EC2-VPC, it can have an ENI which can have a fixed MAC. However, with EC2-CLASSIC, every time the instance is started or stopped it will have a new MAC address.
To get this MAC, the orgAMzation can run a script on boot which can fetch the instance metadata and get the MAC address from that instance metadata. Once the MAC is received, the orgAMzation can register that MAC with the software.
NEW QUESTION 12
A user has configured a bucket S3 to host a static website. What difference will there be when static website hosting is enabled?
- A. It will help the user identify this bucket as the website root to map with the domain
- B. It will create a new version of the bucket
- C. It will not make any difference, but will help the user to configure the error page
- D. It will provide the region specific website endpoint
Explanation: To host a static website, the user needs to configure an Amazon S3 bucket for website hosting and then upload the website contents to the bucket. The website is then available at the region-specific website endpoint of the bucket.
NEW QUESTION 13
Regarding Amazon SWF, the coordination logic in a workflow is contained in a software program called a
- A. Handler
- B. Decider
- C. Cordinator
- D. Worker
Explanation: In Amazon SWF, the coordination logic in a workflow is contained in a software program called a decider. The decider schedules actMty tasks, provides input data to the actMty workers, processes events that arrive while the workflow is in progress, and ultimately ends (or closes) the workflow when the objective has been completed.
NEW QUESTION 14
A user is planning to use EBS for his DB requirement. The user already has an EC2 instance running in the VPC private subnet. How can the user attach the EBS volume to a running instance?
- A. The user must create EBS within the same VPC and then attach it to a running instance.
- B. The user can create EBS in the same zone as the subnet of instance and attach that EBS to instance.
- C. It is not possible to attach an EBS to an instance running in VPC until the instance is stopped.
- D. The user can specify the same subnet while creating EBS and then attach it to a running instanc
Explanation: A Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) is a virtual network dedicated to the user’s AWS account. The user can create subnets as per the requirement within a VPC. The VPC is always specific to a region. The user can create a VPC which can span multiple Availability Zones by adding one or more subnets in each Availability Zone.
The instance launched will always be in the same availability zone of the respective subnet. When creating an EBS the user cannot specify the subnet or VPC. However, the user must create the EBS in the same zone as the instance so that it can attach the EBS volume to the running instance.
NEW QUESTION 15
You are writing to a DynamoDB table and receive the following exception:" ProvisionedThroughputExceededException". though according to your Cloudwatch metrics for the table, you are not exceeding your provisioned throughput.
What could be an explanation for this?
- A. You haven't provisioned enough DynamoDB storage instances
- B. You're exceeding your capacity on a particular Range Key
- C. You're exceeding your capacity on a particular Hash Key
- D. You're exceeding your capacity on a particular Sort Key
- E. You haven't configured DynamoDB Auto Scaling triggers
NEW QUESTION 16
A meteorological system monitors 600 temperature gauges, obtaining temperature samples every minute and saving each sample to a DynamoDB table. Each sample involves writing 1K of data and the writes are evenly distributed over time.
How much write throughput is required for the target table?
- A. 1 write capacity unit
- B. 10 write capacity units
- C. 60 write capacity units
- D. 600 write capacity units
- E. 3600 write capacity units
NEW QUESTION 17
A user has created a queue named "myqueue" with SQS. There are four messages published to queue which are not received by the consumer yet. If the user tries to delete the queue, what will happen?
- A. A user can never delete a queue manuall
- B. AWS deletes it after 30 days of inactMty on queue
- C. It will initiate the delete but wait for four days before deleting until all messages are deleted automatically.
- D. It will ask user to delete the messages first
- E. It will delete the queue
Explanation: SQS allows the user to move data between distributed components of applications so they can perform different tasks without losing messages or requiring each component to be always available. The user can delete a queue at any time, whether it is empty or not. It is important to note that queues retain
messages for a set period of time. By default, a queue retains messages for four days. Reference:
NEW QUESTION 18
A user has configured ELB with two instances running in separate AZs of the same region? Which of the below mentioned statements is true?
- A. Nlulti AZ instances will provide HA with ELB
- B. lVIuIti AZ instances are not possible with a single ELB
- C. Nlulti AZ instances will provide scalability with ELB
- D. The user can achieve both HA and scalability with ELB
Explanation: If a user is running two instances in separate AZs, it will provide HA with ELB since ELB will automatically stop routing the traffic to unhealthy instances and send it to healthy instances only.
NEW QUESTION 19
When AutoScaIing is launching a new instance based on condition, which of the below mentioned policies will it follow?
- A. Based on the criteria defined with cross zone Load balancing
- B. Launch an instance which has the highest load distribution
- C. Launch an instance in the AZ with the fewest instances
- D. Launch an instance in the AZ which has the highest instances
Explanation: AutoScaIing attempts to distribute instances evenly between the Availability Zones that are enabled for the user’s AutoScaIing group. Auto Scaling does this by attempting to launch new instances in the Availability Zone with the fewest instances.
NEW QUESTION 20
Bob is an IAM user who has access to the EC2 services. Admin is an IAM user who has access to all the AWS services including IAM. Can Bob change his password?
- A. No, the IAM user can never change the password
- B. Yes, provided Admin has given Bob access to change his password
- C. Yes, only from AWS CLI
- D. Yes, only from the AWS console
Explanation: The IAM users by default cannot change their password. The root owner or IAM administrator needs to set the policy in the password policy page, which should allow the user to change their password. Once it is enabled, the IAM user can always change their passwords from the AWS console or CLI.
100% Valid and Newest Version AWS-Certified-Developer-Associate Questions & Answers shared by Certleader, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.certleader.com/AWS-Certified-Developer-Associate-dumps.html (New 255 Q&As)