Exam Code: AZ-300 (AZ-300 Exam Questions and Answers), Exam Name: Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies, Certification Provider: Microsoft Certifitcation, Free Today! Guaranteed Training- Pass AZ-300 Exam.
Also have AZ-300 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
You have an Azure subscription named Subscription1 that contains a virtual network named VNet1. You add the users in the following table.
Which user can perform each configuration? To answer, select the appropriate options m me answer area. NOTE: Each correct selection e worth one port.
NEW QUESTION 2
You have an Azure subscription named Subscription1. Subscription1 contains the virtual machines in the following table.
Subscription1 contains a virtual network VNet1 that has the subnets in the following table.
VM3 has multiple network adapters, including a network adapter named N1C3. IP forwarding is enabled on NIC3. Routing is enabled on VM3. You create a route table named RT1. RT1 is associated to Subnet1 and Subnet2 and contains the routes in the following table.
You apply RT1 to Subnet1
For each of the following statements, select Yes if the statement is true. Otherwise, select No. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
NEW QUESTION 3
You need to meet the connection requirements for the New York office.
What should you do? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
Topic 4, Case Study: 4
A . Datum Corporation is a financial company that has two main offices in New York and Los Angeles. A. Datum has a subsidiary named Fabrikam, Inc that share, Los Angeles office.
A . Datum is conducting an initial deployment. of Azure services to host new line-of business applications and is preparing to migrate its existing on-premises workloads to Azure.
A Datum uses Microsoft Exchange Online (or email
The on-premises workloads run on virtual machines hosted in a VMware vSphere 6 infrastructure.
All the virtual machines and members of an Active Directory forest named adatum.com and run Windows Server 2016.
The New York office uses an IP address space of 10.0.0.0/16 The Los Angeles office uses an IP address space of 10.10.0.0/16.
The offices connect by using a VPN provided by an ISP. Each office has one Azure ExpressRoute circuit that provides access to Azure services and Microsoft Online Services. Routing is implemented by using Microsoft peering.
The New York office has a virtual machine named VM1 that has the vSphere console installed.
You provision the Azure infrastructure by using the Azure portal. The infrastructure contains the resources shown in the following table.
AG1 has two backend pools named Pool 11 and Pool12. AG2 has two backend pools named Pool21 and Pool22.
Requirements Planned Changes
A. Datum plans to migrate the virtual machines from the New York office to the East US Azure rec-on by using Azure Site Recovery.
A. Datum identifies the following infrastructure requirements:
• A new web app named App1 that will access third-parties for credit card processing must be deployed
• A newly developed API must be implemented as an Azure function named App2. App2 will use a blob storage trigger. App2 must process new blobs immediately.
• The Azure infrastructure and the on-premises infrastructure must be prepared for the migration of the VMware virtual machines to Azure.
• The sizes of the Azure virtual machines that will be used to migrate the on-premises workloads must be identified,
• All migrated and newly deployed Azure virtual machines must be joined to the adatum.com domain.
• AG1must load balance incoming traffic in the following manner
•http://corporate.adatum.com/video/* will be load balanced across Pool11.
•http://corporate.adatum.com/images/* will be load balanced across Pool 12.
• AG2 must load balance incoming traffic in the following manner.
•http://www.adatum.com will be load balanced across Pool21.
•http://www.fabnkam.com will be load balanced across Pool22.
• ERl must route traffic between the New York office and the platform as a service (PaaS) services in the East US Azure region, as long as ER1 is available.
• ER2 must route traffic between the Los Angeles office and the PaaS services in the West US region, as long as ER2 is available.
• ERl and ER2 must be configured to fail over automatically
App2 must be able to connect directly to the private IP addresses of the Azure virtual machines. App2 will be deployed directly to an Azure virtual network.
Inbound and outbound communications to App1 must be controlled by using NSGs.
A . Datum identities the following pricing requirements:
• The cost of App1 and App2 must be minimized.
• The transactional charges of Azure Storage accounts must be minimized.
NEW QUESTION 4
You are the global administrator for an Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) tenant named adatum.com. You need to enable two-step verification for Azure users.
What should you do?
- A. Create an Azure AD conditional access policy.
- B. Configure a playbook in Azure Security Center.
- C. Enable Azure AD Privileged Identity Management.
- D. Install an MFA Server.
NEW QUESTION 5
You have an Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) tenant that contains three global administrators named Admin1, Admin2, and Admin3.
The tenant is associated to an Azure subscription. Access control for the subscription is configured as shown in the Access control exhibit. (Click the Exhibit tab.)
You sign in to the Azure portal as Admin1 and configure the tenant as shown in the Tenant exhibit. (Click the Exhibit tab.)
For each of the following statement, select Yes if the statement is true. Otherwise, select No. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
NEW QUESTION 6
You are developing an ASP.NET web application that you will deploy to Azure. The solution must meet the following requirements:
• Store user session state by using only serializable data types.
• Provide customizable caching of session data.
• Support scaling out the number of web hosts-
• Maximize performance.
Which solution meets these requirements?
- A. Clustered Azure Redis Cache
- B. ASP.NET Output Cache provider for Azure Redis Cache
- C. in-memory session state provider
- D. SQL Server session state provider
NEW QUESTION 7
You need to ensure that the solution can meet the scaling requirements for Policy Service. Which Azure Application Insights data model should you use?
- A. an Application Insights trace
- B. an Application Insights metric
- C. an Application Insights dependency
- D. an Application Insights event
Explanation: Topic 3, Case Study: 3
Contoso, Ltd. is a consulting company that has a main office in Montreal and two branch offices in Seattle and New York.
The Montreal office has 2.000 employees. The Seattle office has 1,000 employees- The New York office has 200 employees.
AH the resources used by Contoso are hosted on-premises.
Contoso creates a new Azure subscription. The Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) tenant uses a domain named contoso.onmicrosoftc.om. The tenant uses the PI pricing tier.
The network contains an Active Directory forest named contoso.com. All domain controllers are configured as DNS servers and host the contoso.com DNS zone.
Contoso has finance, human resources, sales, research, and information technology departments. Each department has an organizational unit (OU) that contains all the accounts of that respective department. All the user accounts have the department attribute set to their respective department. New users are added frequently.
Contoso.com contains a user named User 1. AJI the offices connect by using private links.
Contoso has data centers in the Montreal and Seattle offices. Each data center has a firewall that can be configured as a VPN device.
All infrastructure servers are virtualized. The visualization environment contains the servers in the following table.
Contoso uses two web applications named App1 and App2. Each instance on each web application requires 1 GB of memory. The Azure subscription contains the resources in the following table.
The network security team implements several network security groups (NSGs)
Contoso plans to implement the following changes:
• Deploy Azure ExpressRoute to the Montreal office.
• Migrate the virtual machines hosted on Server1 and Server2 to Azure.
• Synchronize on-premises Active Directory to Azure Active Directory (Azure AD).
• Migrate App1 and App2 to two Azure web apps named WebApp1and WebApp2.
Contoso must meet the following technical requirements:
• Ensure that WebApp1 can adjust the number of instances automatically based on the load and can scale up to five instances.
• Ensure that VM3 can establish outbound connections over TCP port 8080 to the applications servers in the Montreal office.
• Ensure that routing information is exchanged automatically between Azure and the routers in the Montreal office.
• Enable Azure Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) for the users in the finance department only.
• Ensure that webapp2.azurewebsites.net can be accessed by using the name app2.contoso.com.
• Connect the New York office to VNet1 over the Internet by using an encrypted connection
• Create a workflow to send an email message when the settings of VM4 are modified.
• Create a custom Azure role named Role1 that is based on the Reader role
• Minimize costs whenever possible.
NEW QUESTION 8
You have an Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) tenant.
All administrators must enter a verification code to access the Azure portal.
You need to ensure that the administrators can access the Azure portal only from your on-premises network. What should you configure?
- A. the default for all the roles in Azure AD Privileged Identity Management
- B. an Azure AD Identity Protection user risk policy
- C. an Azure AD Identity Protection sign-in risk policy
- D. the multi-factor authentication service settings
NEW QUESTION 9
You plan to deploy five virtual machines to a virtual network subnet.
Each virtual machine will have a public IP address and a private IP address. Each virtual machine requires the same inbound and outbound security rules.
What is the minimum number of network interfaces and network security groups that you require? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.
NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
NEW QUESTION 10
You need to ensure that the Policy service can implement the policy actions. Which code segment should you insert at line EG07 in EventGridController.cs?
- A. Option A
- B. Option B
- C. Option C
- D. Option D
NEW QUESTION 11
You have an Azure Storage accounts as shown in the following exhibit.
Use the drop-down menus to select the answer choice that completes each statement based on the information presented in the graphic.
NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
NEW QUESTION 12
You need to meet the security requirements. What should you use?
- A. HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS)
- B. Direct Line API
- C. Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
- D. Bot Framework Portal
- E. Bot Framework authentication
NEW QUESTION 13
You need to resolve a notification latency issue.
Which two actions should you perform? Each correct answer presents part of the solution. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
- A. Ensure that the Azure Function is set to use a consumption plan.
- B. Set Always On to false
- C. Set Always On to true
- D. Ensure that the Azure Function is using an App Service plan.
NEW QUESTION 14
You need to deploy a new version of the Label Maker application. Which three actions should you perform in sequence?
To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.
Explanation: Create an alias of the image with fully qualified path to the registry Log in to the registry and push image
Restart the cluster.
NEW QUESTION 15
You configure Azure AD Connect for Azure Active Directory Seamless Single Sign-On (Azure AD Seamless SSO) for an on-premises network.
Users report that when they attempt to access myapps.microsoft.com, they are prompted multiple times to sign in and are forced to use an account name that ends with onmicrosoft.com.
You discover that there is a UPN mismatch between Azure AD and the on-premises Active Directory. You need to ensure that the users can use single-sign on (SSO) to access Azure resources. What should you do first?
- A. From the on-premises network, deploy Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS).
- B. From the server that runs Azure AD Connect, modify the filtering options.
- C. From the on-premises network, request a new certificate that contains the Active Directory domain name.
- D. From Azure AD, add and verify a custom domain name.
NEW QUESTION 16
Note: This question is part of series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals. Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution.
After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it. As a result, these questions will not appear in the review screen.
A company backs up data to on-premises servers at their main facility. The company currently has 30 TB of archived data that infrequently used. The facility has download speeds of 100 Mbps and upload speeds of 20 Mbps.
You need to securely transfer all backups to Azure Blob Storage for long-term archival. All backup data must be sent within seven days.
Solution: Use the Set-AzureStorageBlobContent Azure PowerShell command to copy all backups asynchronously to Azure Blob Storage.
Does this meet the goal?
- A. Yes
- B. No
NEW QUESTION 17
You need to meet the technical requirement for VM4. What should you create and configure?
- A. an Azure Event Hub
- B. an Azure Notification Hub
- C. an Azure Logic App
- D. an Azure Service Bus
P.S. Easily pass AZ-300 Exam with 113 Q&As Surepassexam Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Surepassexam AZ-300 Dumps: https://www.surepassexam.com/AZ-300-exam-dumps.html (113 New Questions)