Want to know features? Want to lear more about experience? Study . Gat a success with an absolute guarantee to pass APICS CSCP (Certified Supply Chain Professional) test on your first attempt.
Free demo questions for APICS CSCP Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Incorporating information technology into its supply chain allows a company to efficiently:
- A. collect, store, encode, process, analyze, transmit, receive, and print data.
- B. manage order entry, scheduling, warehousing, and order tracking.
- C. incorporate elements of Six Sigma into supplier relationships.
- D. upgrade enterprise resources planning revisions in a timely and secure manner.
NEW QUESTION 2
Distribution from which of the following types of sites enables goods to enter a country, undergo further modification, and then be exported without paying customs duties?
- A. Public warehouse
- B. Value-added territory
- C. Free trade zone
- D. Customs clearing house
NEW QUESTION 3
Which of the following supply chain attributes is most appropriate for products with wide variety and highly variable demand?
- A. Efficient
- B. Responsive
- C. Short
- D. Virtual
NEW QUESTION 4
Bar codes and radio frequency identification systems are key technologies in supply chain systems because they perform which of the following functions?
- A. Tracking truck locations on cross-country deliveries
- B. Facilitating timely and accurate data acquisition
- C. Providing paperless invoicing of goods
- D. Producing schedule broadcasts for suppliers
NEW QUESTION 5
The most significant reason for altering supply chain management practices in an organization would be a change in its:
- A. executive management.
- B. corporate strategy.
- C. profitability of operations.
- D. financial position.
NEW QUESTION 6
The practice of purchasing items in large quantities and requesting that shipments be
delivered directly to customers is referred to as:
- A. drop shipping.
- B. cross-docking.
- C. breaking bulk.
- D. freight equalization.
NEW QUESTION 7
A company most likely would consider moving a portion of its manufacturing to a second location to:
- A. improve competitive advantage through cost control.
- B. avoid manufacturing downtime due to material shortages.
- C. maximize security for customer shipments.
- D. minimize the impact of natural disasters.
NEW QUESTION 8
A company's product cannot be sold beyond 12 months from the date of manufacture. The product contains hazardous material and must be returned to the factory to be neutralized. This situation is an example of product:
- A. reuse.
- B. remanufacturing.
- C. recovery.
- D. refurbishing.
NEW QUESTION 9
The most appropriate strategy for a firm that makes and sells a wide range of items typically would be to domestically source items that have which of the following characteristics?
- A. Short product life cycle and many variations
- B. Short product life cycle and few variations
- C. High labor value and low transport uncertainty
- D. High labor value and high transport uncertainty domestically
NEW QUESTION 10
Standardization of supply chain processes is most likely to facilitate achievement of which of the following activities?
- A. Reducing the total cost of ownership
- B. Tracking the effects of improvement initiatives
- C. Creating project consensus
- D. Understanding of operational metrics
NEW QUESTION 11
A company considers outsourcing its information technology support to a low-cost region on another continent. The company currently has no business presence there. Which of the following actions is most effective in helping to select a service provider?
- A. Contacting the country's consulate for leads
- B. Contacting the country's local government for recommendations
- C. Visiting several potential providers before making a selection
- D. Finding a trusted local business agent to help in the search
NEW QUESTION 12
A company plans to maximize profitability by charging more for its products at retail locations than on its website. Which of the following segmentation strategies would best support this plan?
- A. Group
- B. Channel
- C. Regional
- D. Location
NEW QUESTION 13
It is most appropriate to measure spending per customer as a proportion of profitability during which of the following phases of a supplier/customer relationship?
- A. Customer acquisition
- B. Customer retention
- C. Customer dependency
- D. Strategic customer care
NEW QUESTION 14
Which of the following types of supply chains is characterized by difficulty in responding to rapidly changing demand patterns?
- A. Push-based
- B. Pull-based
- C. Innovative
- D. Collaborative
NEW QUESTION 15
A pattern of increased shipments from manufacturing plants to a central warehouse at month-end and quarter-end typically would cause which of the following situations in a central warehouse?
- A. Fluctuation in required labor resources
- B. Decreased use of storage capacity
- C. Decreased transportation costs
- D. Increased outbound shipments
NEW QUESTION 16
Which of the following methodologies is most appropriate to use to drive continuous improvement?
- A. Define-measure-analyze-improve-control process
- B. Kanban
- C. Poka-yoke
- D. Pareto analysis
NEW QUESTION 17
Which of the following processes is included in reverse logistics?
- A. Designing a new product out of recycled material
- B. Restoring a worn-out product to like-new condition
- C. Reducing the amount of packaging material in a product
- D. Eliminating toxic materials in a product
NEW QUESTION 18
Which of the following actions typically would be the first step in implementing the philosophy of customer relationship management?
- A. Creating a customer-centric organization
- B. Developing a map of the customer segments
- C. Documenting the objectives for implementation
- D. Selecting an information technology solution
NEW QUESTION 19
A firm decides to move from a mass production to a mass customization model. This will result in a change in focus from:
- A. special to general purpose facilities.
- B. lower to higher operational cost.
- C. efficiency to effectiveness measures.
- D. high to low flexibility workforce.
NEW QUESTION 20
A firm experiences a supply chain interruption from a second-tier supplier. Which of the following actions is the firm likely to take to minimize future interruptions?
- A. Require the supplier to submit weekly cycle count reports.
- B. Require the supplier to implement a sales and operations planning process.
- C. Map the supplier's supply chain to identify risks and opportunities.
- D. Conduct an ISO 14001 audit of the supplier.
100% Valid and Newest Version CSCP Questions & Answers shared by 2passeasy, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/CSCP/ (New 399 Q&As)