We provide in two formats. Download PDF & Practice Tests. Pass APICS CSCP Exam quickly & easily. The CSCP PDF type is available for reading and printing. You can print more and practice many times. With the help of our product and material, you can easily pass the CSCP exam.
Online CSCP free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which of the following activities is an important phase of product life-cycle management?
- A. Developing supplier relationships
- B. Implementing performance measurements
- C. Designing supply chain logistics
- D. Incorporating key design elements
NEW QUESTION 2
A manufacturer of consumer packaged goods with a single plant and nine regional distribution centers is considering reducing the number of distribution centers in its system. Reducing the number of distribution centers most likely will reduce fixed warehousing and the cost of:
- A. storing cycle inventory in the distribution centers.
- B. storing finished-goods inventory at the manufacturing plants.
- C. transportation from the distribution centers to the customer.
- D. transportation from the plant to the distribution centers.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which of the following actions typically would be considered part of a reverse logistics strategy?
- A. Offering a discount on new purchases when used products are returned
- B. Reducing the amount of packaging material used in shipping
- C. Manufacturing products in batches consistent with full-truckload shipments
- D. Batching returns of defective components to the suppliers
NEW QUESTION 4
A large, global third party logistics provider (3PL) is contemplating the switch to the use of ethanol-based fuel in its truck fleet and wants to identify the impact of this change on food prices. Which of the following attributes of the triple bottom line (TBL) are part of this trade off decision?
- A. Organizational, financial and social
- B. Social, financial and environmental
- C. Social, environmental and organizational
- D. Organizational, financial and environmental
NEW QUESTION 5
The focus of collaborative supply chain management differs from a transactional approach by its emphasis on the:
- A. transportation of goods to the next link in the chain.
- B. flow of product information up to the next level of the chain.
- C. flow of demand information and cash up the chain.
- D. flow of supply into an organization.
NEW QUESTION 6
What benefit does Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology provide for a high- volume, low-cost manufacturer?
- A. Reduces store thefts
- B. Eliminates the effects of bullwhip
- C. Eliminates stock out at store level
- D. Reduces number of touch points in pallet handling
NEW QUESTION 7
Which of the following indicators is most appropriate to use as a measure of supply chain utilization?
- A. Production equipment productivity
- B. Net asset turnover
- C. Value-added productivity per employee
- D. Upside flexibility
NEW QUESTION 8
A master production schedule serves a company best by functioning as a:
- A. dispatch list.
- B. forecast system buffer.
- C. priority planning tool.
- D. supplier scheduling system.
NEW QUESTION 9
Marketing affects supply chain management decisions primarily by its involvement in:
- A. analyzing economic indicators.
- B. pricing, placing, and promoting products.
- C. determining product requirements.
- D. determining forecast error.
NEW QUESTION 10
A company has revenues of $100,000, which includes 10% supply chain expense and 80% other expenses. Which of the following actions will result in the largest increase in gross profit?
- A. Increase sales by 25%.
- B. Increase sales by 10% and reduce supply chain expense to 8%.
- C. Increase sales by 15% and reduce supply chain expense to 9%.
- D. Reduce supply chain expense to 5%.
NEW QUESTION 11
The most common method for coping with demand variability in the manufacture of products with a lengthy cycle time is to have:
- A. higher raw material inventory.
- B. higher finished-goods inventory.
- C. lower finished-goods inventory.
- D. lower raw material inventory.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which of the following measures effectively evaluates overall resources in a distribution warehouse?
- A. Throughput
- B. Cube utilization
- C. Filled pallet positions
- D. Labor efficiency
NEW QUESTION 13
Which of the following characteristics typically is a feature of supplier relationship management?
- A. Supplier employees are located at the firm's facilities.
- B. Inventory is verified before the supplier ships the goods.
- C. Performance of both firms is measured and reported regularly.
- D. The supplier is the sole source for the goods.
NEW QUESTION 14
Supplier certification procedures verify that a supplier:
- A. is ISO certified.
- B. implements, documents, and improves procedures related to customer requirements.
- C. tracks manufacturing processes, including bills of material and routings to support the processes.
- D. manufactures products to the specifications shown on engineering documents and bills of material.
NEW QUESTION 15
Outsourcing is most appropriate when a product is:
- A. modular and independent of knowledge and capacity.
- B. modular and dependent on knowledge and capacity.
- C. integral and independent of knowledge and capacity.
- D. integral and dependent on knowledge and capacity.
NEW QUESTION 16
Effective sales and operations planning (S&OP) can contribute most to which of the following objectives?
- A. Increasing product quality
- B. Increasing the number of new customers
- C. Reducing unexpected customer requests
- D. Reducing excess inventory
NEW QUESTION 17
Which of the following marketing strategies emphasizes offering services at a lower price than rival services with comparable features?
- A. Cost leadership
- B. Service differentiation
- C. Customer focus
- D. Market responsiveness
NEW QUESTION 18
A company uses multiple ingredients to make a product that is sold in multiple countries. Each country requires country-specific labels. A third-party supplier provides the country- specific labels. The most appropriate push-pull interface is:
- A. raw materials to product.
- B. product to labels.
- C. finished product with labels.
- D. customer to finished product.
NEW QUESTION 19
Which of the following procurement strategies is most appropriate for a high-risk, high- value item?
- A. Procuring in bulk to take advantage of volume pricing
- B. Using an electronic trading platform to source items securely
- C. Entering into vendor managed inventory (VMI) agreement
- D. Creating a close collaborative relationship with the supplier
NEW QUESTION 20
A large retailer has negotiated buyback contracts with several suppliers. The suppliers typically will need which of the following systems to effectively implement the contracts?
- A. Point-of-sale tracking
- B. Well-developed reverse logistics
- C. Monitoring the retailer's revenue
- D. Sales incentives to reward the retailer
P.S. Easily pass CSCP Exam with 399 Q&As Surepassexam Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Surepassexam CSCP Dumps: https://www.surepassexam.com/CSCP-exam-dumps.html (399 New Questions)