Master the content and be ready for exam day success quickly with this . We guarantee it!We make it a reality and give you real in our APICS CSCP braindumps. Latest 100% VALID at below page. You can use our APICS CSCP braindumps and pass your exam.
Online APICS CSCP free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which of the following statements about the use of bar code labels for product identification in the supply chain is true?
- A. They have been replaced by radio frequency identification tags.
- B. They can be read by devices 1 to 3 meters from the item.
- C. They facilitate the capture of information about the location of items.
- D. Each of the trading partners must apply a unique label.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which of the following scenarios represents a correct application of the Supply-Chain Operations Reference-model (SCOR)?
- A. Sales and marketing refers to SCOR to improve demand generation.
- B. Production and engineering uses SCOR best practices to design a new "make" process flow.
- C. Distribution and logistics selects suppliers from the SCOR reference list.
- D. Marketing and development incorporates SCOR Level I metrics for new product design.
NEW QUESTION 3
A company has adequate average available capacity but does not maintain surge capacity. With a distribution route to manage, which of the following actions will provide the most capacity relief?
- A. Increasing order-fulfillment lead times
- B. Implementing allocation
- C. Increasing prices with a 30-day effective date
- D. Increasing product queue times
NEW QUESTION 4
A company is formally adhering to the principles of the UN Global Compact. After a review of their supply chain, they have found that a key supplier is in violation of the compact. The
best action for the company to do first is:
- A. do nothin
- B. The company is not responsible for compliance of suppliers.
- C. replace the supplier as soon as possible with a compliant supplier.
- D. notify the supplier of non-compliance.
- E. require the supplier to become compliant.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which of the following characteristics is typical of a highly complex product when compared with a simple commodity product?
- A. Lower product cost
- B. Longer cycle time
- C. Increased ability to change
- D. Lower profitability
NEW QUESTION 6
A consumer goods manufacturer has introduced a new frozen product and encountered problems applying package labels consistently. Which of the following methodologies would be most appropriate to use to identify the root cause of the problem?
- A. Six sigma
- B. Statistical process control
- C. Lean production
- D. Theory of constraints
NEW QUESTION 7
The customer who provides point-of-sale data remains the sole decision-maker regarding order quantities when what type of inventory strategy is used?
- A. Continuous replenishment
- B. Advanced continuous replenishment
- C. Vendor-managed replenishment
- D. Quick response
NEW QUESTION 8
Electronic data interchange reduces costs primarily through:
- A. standardization of trading document formats.
- B. adaptability across hardware platforms.
- C. simplified software development.
- D. replacement of proprietary systems.
NEW QUESTION 9
The relative speed at which all transactions within the supply chain process occur is known as:
- A. the cycle time.
- B. velocity.
- C. latency.
- D. throughput.
NEW QUESTION 10
Purchased component standardization generates savings primarily by reducing:
- A. assembly costs through economies of scale.
- B. engineering costs due to lower testing requirements.
- C. inventory control costs due to smaller shelf space requirements.
- D. inventory transportation costs by using economical modes.
NEW QUESTION 11
The implementation of major enterprise-wide changes to eliminate or significantly reduce waste is related to which of the following concepts?
- A. Kaizen
- B. Kanban
- C. Six Sigma
- D. Lean
NEW QUESTION 12
Which of the following corporate strategies is most consistent with a flexible supply chain strategy?
- A. Being the low-price leader
- B. Providing the highest-quality service
- C. Providing mature products with stable sales
- D. Emphasizing the quality of the product
NEW QUESTION 13
In an assemble-to-order manufacturing environment, the master production schedule is
typically the schedule of:
- A. resources.
- B. customer orders.
- C. components and subassemblies.
- D. the final assembly.
NEW QUESTION 14
The most appropriate approach to balance supply and demand over the medium term is:
- A. Enterprise resource planning (ERP)
- B. Business planning
- C. Strategic planning
- D. Sales and operations planning (S&OP)
NEW QUESTION 15
Companies interested in developing programs to pinpoint customer loyalty rely on customer relationship management tools that produce which of the following outputs?
- A. Transaction management
- B. Forecast, process, and information sharing
- C. Churn analysis and prediction
- D. Event and service management
NEW QUESTION 16
Which of the following manufacturing strategies would run the greatest risk of increasing obsolete inventory costs?
- A. Make-to-stock
- B. Assemble-to-order
- C. Make-to-order
- D. Engineer-to-order
NEW QUESTION 17
Supply chains delivering products or services are most able to respond quickly to changing market requirements when:
- A. products have been standardized.
- B. products have a modular design.
- C. production processes have been standardized.
- D. production processes have been simplified.
NEW QUESTION 18
The use of kanban for item replenishment by external suppliers requires:
- A. accurate long-term forecasts.
- B. returnable plastic containers.
- C. close communication about component usage.
- D. a process for the reverse supply chain.
NEW QUESTION 19
A large manufacturer wanting to be more competitive in the global market place decided to outsource its transportation and return processing to other companies on a contractual basis. The companies providing the services would be referred to as:
- A. fourth party logistics providers.
- B. third party logistics providers.
- C. retail services providers.
- D. distribution services providers.
NEW QUESTION 20
A manufacturer offers a trade-in allowance on a new machine when the customer returns the old machine. The manufacturer reconditions the returned machine locally and then sells it on the used market for a profit. This program is an example of a focus on:
- A. environmentally sensitive engineering.
- B. gray box design.
- C. green manufacturing.
- D. sustainability in operations.
P.S. 2passeasy now are offering 100% pass ensure CSCP dumps! All CSCP exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/CSCP/ (399 New Questions)