Want to know features? Want to lear more about experience? Study . Gat a success with an absolute guarantee to pass APICS CSCP (Certified Supply Chain Professional) test on your first attempt.
Free CSCP Demo Online For Microsoft Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which of the following strategies can be used to help manage global risks?
- A. Direct shipment
- B. Cross-docking
- C. Mass customization
- D. Flexibility
NEW QUESTION 2
The most appropriate reason for a business to comply with the United Nations (UN) Global Compact practices typically would be to:
- A. enhance the competitive advantage.
- B. gain access to proven management tools.
- C. reduce the threat of organized labor.
- D. reduce the cost of operating in multiple countries.
NEW QUESTION 3
Pull strategy typically would be the most appropriate strategy when customer demand uncertainty is:
- A. high, and supplier lead time is long.
- B. high, and supplier lead time is short.
- C. low, and supplier lead time is long.
- D. low, and supplier lead time is short.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which of the following results can be expected from sharing a common understanding of demand and consumption patterns among supply chain participants?
- A. Improved transparency of collaboration relationships
- B. Increased performance in balanced scorecard
- C. Reduced inventory levels for key items
- D. Better synchronization of planning and operations
NEW QUESTION 5
Which of the following actions would be most appropriate for an enterprise that has successfully integrated internal supply chain management systems and functions?
- A. Focusing on reducing setup times
- B. Implementing a firewall to limit access to supply and demand data
- C. Working with key suppliers to reduce costs and lead times
- D. Working with trading partners to reduce channel redundancies
NEW QUESTION 6
Which of the following activities occurs as part of the sales and operations planning process?
- A. Time fences are matched to master production schedule horizons.
- B. The next quarter's forecasts are presented by sales staff to finance and operations personnel at the final meeting.
- C. Strategic plans are adjusted based on changing operating situations.
- D. Plans are converted to financial projections and capacity requirements.
NEW QUESTION 7
Designing a supply chain to maximize responsiveness and flexibility is most appropriate for which of the following types of organizations?
- A. Public utility provider
- B. Configurable products manufacturer
- C. Commodity goods supplier
- D. Luxury goods manufacturer
NEW QUESTION 8
A manufacturer can simplify the forecasting process by pooling demand forecasts for a product group and then:
- A. averaging total demand and spreading it evenly across all items.
- B. disaggregating demand to the item level based on marketing input.
- C. disaggregating demand to the item level based on historical proportions.
- D. allocating demand to each production site.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which of the following factors typically is most critical to effective change management?
- A. Early involvement of key stakeholders
- B. Extensive stakeholder education
- C. Analysis of the root causes of problems
- D. Quantification of potential benefits of the change
NEW QUESTION 10
What are the steps in the supplier relationship process?
- A. Measure, fulfill, document, model
- B. Source, document, manage
- C. Measure, procure, fulfill, model
- D. Source, procure, fulfill, manage
NEW QUESTION 11
Which of the following manufacturing strategies typically generates the lowest supply chain inventory?
- A. Make to Stock
- B. Assemble to Order
- C. Make to Order
- D. Engineer to Order
NEW QUESTION 12
A company recently faced an increase in backorders. The company’s marketing department recently ran a sales promotion. The purchasing and planning departments were not aware of the promotional activity. Which of the following processes will help to solve this type of problem in the future?
- A. Sales and operations planning (S&OP)
- B. Advanced planning and scheduling (APS)
- C. Supplier relationship management (SRM)
- D. Customer relationship management (CRM)
NEW QUESTION 13
A supplier has decided to improve its forecast accuracy by reducing the information lead time from the retailer. Which of the following actions would be most appropriate to achieve the desired result?
- A. Eliminating sales and promotions
- B. Decentralizing demand information
- C. Reducing its quoted lead time
- D. Utilizing electronic data interchange
NEW QUESTION 14
Which of the following constraints is most important to consider when adapting a vertical integration strategy?
- A. Location of suppliers
- B. Location of customers
- C. Capital requirements
- D. Size of existing manufacturing plant
NEW QUESTION 15
The recovery element of a reverse logistics supply chain strategy is best illustrated by:
- A. the use of refillable containers by a water supply company.
- B. the use of rechargeable batteries by an individual.
- C. a grower selling fresh-produce scrap to other farmers.
- D. the reduction of energy consumption by a manufacturer.
NEW QUESTION 16
Reverse supply chain activity typically peaks nearest the beginning of which of the following stages of the product life cycle?
- A. Introduction
- B. Growth
- C. Maturity
- D. Decline
NEW QUESTION 17
Risk pooling enables a lower total inventory level without affecting service levels based on which of the following assumptions?
- A. Inventory turnover ratio can be reduced.
- B. Aggregate demand is more accurate than disaggregate demand.
- C. The planning time fence can be adjusted as needed.
- D. The supplier shares some risk for holding inventory.
NEW QUESTION 18
Which of the following statements is true when a contract manufacturing agreement is implemented?
- A. There is no longer a need for material requirements planning.
- B. The total cost of acquiring products will decrease.
- C. Communications and project management are key factors for success.
- D. Assets on the contract manufacturer's balance sheet typically will decrease.
NEW QUESTION 19
Which of the following factors typically is most important in successfully implementing sales and operations planning (S&OP)?
- A. Involvement of specialists from all functional groups within an organization
- B. Creation of a dedicated S&OP organizational unit
- C. Involvement and accountability at senior management level
- D. Focus on 3 months to 18 months in the future
NEW QUESTION 20
A company handling sale of product discarded by consumers is what type of provider?
- A. Third party logistics (3PL)
- B. Reverse logistics
- C. Fourth party logistics (4PL)
- D. Warehousing
P.S. Easily pass CSCP Exam with 399 Q&As 2passeasy Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest 2passeasy CSCP Dumps: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/CSCP/ (399 New Questions)