Your success in MB6-896 Exam Questions is our sole target and we develop all our MB6-896 Exam Dumps in a way that facilitates the attainment of this target. Not only is our MB6-896 Dumps material the best you can find, it is also the most detailed and the most updated. MB6-896 Study Guides for Microsoft MB6-896 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy.
Free MB6-896 Demo Online For Microsoft Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
You work for a dairy company.
Raw milk is purchased by the liters but is consumed in the bill of materials (BOMs) and formulas by the gram. Each finished milk product is tracked in the inventory system by the physical quantity of milk containers that were produced.
You need to configure a unit of measure conversion based on liters and grams. How should you configure this conversion?
- A. Create one item number that uses grams as the unit of measur
- B. Create a second item number that uses liters as the unit of measur
- C. Create transfer between the items when you need to purchase or consume the items.
- D. Create one item numbe
- E. Create an intra-unit conversion on the product to convert the grams to liters.
- F. Create one item number with two different configuration
- G. Set one configuration to grams and the other to liter
- H. Then, create transfers between the configurations when you need to purchase or consume the items.
- I. Create an inter-unit conversion on the product to convert the grams to liters.
NEW QUESTION 2
You negotiate product-specific pricing with a customer for two products.
You need to create a sales price trade agreement for the customer that includes the two products.
Which three actions should you perform? Each answer represents part of the solution.
- A. Validate and post the journal.
- B. Enter the journal lines for each product.
- C. Create a trade agreement journal.
- D. Select a relation of line discount (sales.)
- E. Select an account code of Group.
NEW QUESTION 3
You are the quality manager for a company.
Many customers complain about product A0001 due to low quality. You decide to require stricter quality monitoring.
You need to ensure that when a certain item is received, the item is automatically quarantined.
Which group should you assign an item to for automatic quarantining?
- A. tracking dimension group
- B. item model group
- C. item group
- D. storage dimension group
NEW QUESTION 4
You need to define charges specific to a customer or vendor that will be automatically added when new sales or purchase orders (POs) are created.
Which three types of charge groups can you define as auto charges? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
- A. Cash discounts
- B. Billing codes
- C. Items
- D. Customers
- E. Vendors
NEW QUESTION 5
You are the quality manager for a company. You to set up a test for specific components of an item.
You need to configure the system to indicate whether tests pass or fail. What should you configure?
- A. item quality group
- B. quality group
- C. test outcomes
- D. item sampling
NEW QUESTION 6
You need to estimate how much inventory will be required for your customers over the next six months.
Which feature should you use?
- A. Continuity plans
- B. Supply forecasts
- C. Demand forecasts
- D. Safety stock
NEW QUESTION 7
As the accounts payable manager, you have been tasked with creating a purchase order and adding any necessary charges.
You need to add freight and insurance charges to a purchase order.
What are two possible ways of adding freight and insurance charges to a purchase order? Each answer represents a complete solution.
- A. Distribute amounts per purchase order line.
- B. Create a new journal for the freight and insurance charges.
- C. Create an item charge group with auto charges for specific vendor groups.
- D. Add two charge codes against the item in the purchase line.
NEW QUESTION 8
For all the customers in a specific geographical area, you must assess a four percent charge due to a recent government regulation.
You need to configure Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations to automatically assess the charge for appropriate customers.
What should you configure?
- A. a delivery charge group
- B. a customer charge group
- C. a service item
- D. a state sales tax group
NEW QUESTION 9
You observe that the small boxes of a specific product are not selling well compared to the large boxes of the same product.
You need to know how many of the small boxes of the product you have on hand and where the boxes are located.
Which report should you use?
- A. Location label
- B. On-hand inventory
- C. Inventory by inventory dimension aging
- D. Physical inventory by inventory dimension
NEW QUESTION 10
You need to apply freight costs to purchase orders automatically. What type of group should you create?
- A. item charges group
- B. delivery charges group
- C. vendor charges group
- D. trade agreement
NEW QUESTION 11
You are the purchasing agent for your company. You are tasked with creating a request for quotation (RFQ) and sending it to the relevant vendors.
You need to categorize the responses you receive from the vendors. What can be set up to categorize responses from vendors?
- A. results view
- B. reason codes
- C. vendor reply status
- D. purchase agreement classification
NEW QUESTION 12
Which steps are needed to set up the transport calendar in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations?
- A. Sales and marketing, Modes of delivery
- B. Inventory management, Transport days
- C. Organization administration, Calendars
- D. Inventory management, Modes of delivery
NEW QUESTION 13
You plan to set up order entry deadlines to reflect specific shipping dates for all sales orders.
What is the purpose of the order entry deadline?
- A. It is a warehouse-specific tim
- B. Orders that are received by that time are always shipped out the same day.
- C. It is a site-specific tim
- D. The processing time clock starts for all orders that are processed by that time.
- E. It is a warehouse-specific tim
- F. The processing time clock starts for all orders that are processed by that time.
- G. It is a site-specific tim
- H. Orders that are received by that time are always shipped out the same day.
NEW QUESTION 14
You create a sales quotation for a new prospect. The prospect agrees to the terms of the quotation.
You attempt to confirm the quotation. The Confirm option for the quotation is not enabled. You need to confirm the quote.
What should you do?
- A. Save the quotation.
- B. Convert the prospect to a customer.
- C. Accept the quotation.
- D. Change the status of the quotation.
NEW QUESTION 15
When a receipt date is entered on a sales order, the system must compute the shipment date and adjust the priority for shipment.
You need to configure Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations to meet the requirements.
Which three parameters should you configure? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.
- A. working days
- B. sales lead time
- C. stock availability
- D. delivery date control
- E. reservation status
NEW QUESTION 16
Which two choices are required to confirm a quotation? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.
- A. Quotation must be set to a status of Sent.
- B. Prospect must be converted to a customer.
- C. Prospect must contain a contact.
- D. Quotation must be set to a status of Approved.
NEW QUESTION 17
What happens when you accept a request for quotation? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
- A. The request for quotation status is set to Accepted.
- B. The request for quotation status is set to Sent.
- C. A purchase order is created.
- D. A purchase agreement is created.
100% Valid and Newest Version MB6-896 Questions & Answers shared by 2passeasy, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/MB6-896/ (New 87 Q&As)